Computer & Programming Classes Supporting:
Central Texas College
City Colleges of Chicago
University of MarylandU. S. Army
The consulting branch of GP&S has taken several contracts that were dedicated to or included software training in applications and programming languages. Here is a list of software in which we have experience. Contact us if you wish us to train your staff:
• Office Applications - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word Perfect and FoxPro/Visual FoxPro.
• Database Applications - SQL Server, FoxPro/Visual FoxPro, XML and Access. This includes database creation and manipulation, and where appropriate, stored procedures, transact SQL and triggers.
GP&S has the capability to provide a number of courses for your staff. The consulting arm has taught several courses in English and writing to include the following subjects. If interested in having a class set up for your staff, contact us.
• IELTS Preparation - A complete course in IELTS preparation is being developed in conjunction with classroom training. The on-line lessons are used to supplement the classroom training and not at this time intended to be a standalone internet course.
• English as a Second Language
• Technical Writing
• Journalism Writing
• English Grammar and Structure
• Programming Concepts in English
• Programming ASP.Net in English
• Programming VB.Net in English
• SQL Server and Transact SQL in English
• Visual Foxpro in English